New Riverton East Neighborhood, on Riverside St. between Washington Ave. Extension and Forest Avenue. The neighborhood is very walkable and many of the amenities are within walking distance of the project.
- Beautifully wooded area with established residential and commercial buildings.
- A Sebago to the Sea Portland Trail Head is located on Riverton Street. The Sebago to the Sea trail stretches from Sebago Lake all the way to the Portland coast.
- Multiple recreational activities including 2 golf courses, a baseball field, a trampoline park, a bowling alley, an indoor soccer field, and a fencing studio.
- Hannaford grocery store with a CVS is located within walking distance at the corner of Forest Ave. and Riverside St.
- Portland Metro Bus Line Route 2 Hannaford/Riverton stop
- In “Beer Triangle” featuring six breweries (Allagash, Foundation, Austin Street, Battery Steele, Definitive and Geary’s) as well as New England Distilling